NITECORE NL1829LTP At-A-Glance
● Micro-porous barrier protects internal components
● Specially designed for freezing temperatures down to -40 Celsius
● Pressure relief valve protection from rapid temperature increases
● High performance circuit automatically protects from overcharge, over discharge and short-circuit
● High capacity for long runtime/High performance output up to 4A/Ideal for severe cold environment applications
The NITECORE NL1829LTP is a high capacity and high performance 18650 battery specifically designed for low temperature environments. Capable of storing 2900mAh of energy and outputting a maximum current of 4A, this battery is compatible with many high performance flashlights and headlamps. Specially designed for freezing temperatures, the NL1829LTP is able to power electronic devices down to -40 Celsius, making it ideal for severe cold weather applications like mountain climbing, deep sea diving, arctic exploration and more.
The NL1829LTP is equipped with multiple internal safety mechanisms including a pressure relief valve to protect from rapid temperature increases, a microporous barrier to protect internal components and a high performance circuit that automatically protects from overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting. An external nickel-plated stainless steel protector ensures resistance from impacts, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance. The combination of these internal and external safety mechanisms help to prevent battery damage and prolong battery life. The battery can be recharged over 500 times and provides a low cost and environmentally friendly power option that’s equivalent to 500 pairs of CR123A, making them a great choice to reduce power costs over time.