NITECORE NL1829RLTP At-A-Glance
● Microporous barrier protects internal components
● Specially designed for freezing temperatures down to -40F
● Pressure relief valve protection from rapid temperature increases
● Continuous discharge of 5A/High capacity for long runtime/Micro-USB charging port
● High performance circuit automatically protects from overcharge, over discharge and short-circuit
Low Temperature Resistance
The NITECORE NL1829RLTP is a low temperature high performance 18650 battery compatible with most 18650 flashlights and headlamps. Specially designed for freezing temperatures, it’s able to power electronic devices at temperatures down to -40F, making it perfect for severe cold weather applications like mountain climbing, deep sea diving, arctic exploration and more. A combination of internal and external safety mechanisms help to prevent battery damage and prolong battery life.
The NITECORE NL1829RLTP is a revolutionary battery designed with a built-in micro-USB charging port, making charging easier than ever! No need for an extra charger as this battery can be charged directly using a standard micro-USB charging cable. Simply plug the battery into an available power source and a red indicator light under the + pole will turn green upon completion. Alternatively, these batteries can still be charged on an external charger if desired.
|USB Charging Current||720 mA (MAX)|
|Continuous Discharge Current||5 A(MAX)|